The Double BazookaAntenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-BazookaAntenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
- French page with bazookaantenna design information and bazooka calculator
[ Hits: 3924 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Drawings and short descriptio in spanish for dipoles and bazookaantenna.
[ Hits: 6627 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.17 ]
Coax Dipole Calculatorupdated
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazookaantennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB