- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL