Ham Radio and Contest Log Analysis
(Featuring 10 resources)
- ADIF to Map Amateur Ham Radio Contacts by K2DSL
- This web application will read in a ham radio ADIF file produced by many logging programs and map contacts on a Google map.
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cabrillo Evaluator by W3KM
- Cabrillo Evaluator Software by W3KM free software loads Cabrillo log files, evaluates and scores them.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This spreadsheet is designed to perform a statistical analysis of the results of a competition among amateur dumps in the standard format Cabrillo.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- LM - Log Post Processor
- LM is a program to edit contest logs ex post; a so-called contest post processor. With help of LM the user shall be able to convert his raw data to an up-to-date electronic log in a comfortable way and with as less effort as possible. Usefull to convert Cabrillo and ADIF formats
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LogView is a FREE post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- phpQW Tool Log Analysis
- Web based Amateur Radio Log Analyzer display contact map based on uploaded log, support
ADIF Cabrillo REG1TEST-Edi and STF-Logfile format
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovative features for HAM Radio operators logs. While designed with amateur radio contesters score improvements in mind, it can help any HAM to have a better visibility over its logbook.
You can import ADIF or Cabrillo logs and have various statistics like QSOs per band, mode, operator; QSOs Rate; Operating Time...
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SH5 Contest Log Analysis
- SH5 is an easy to use ham radio contest logs analyzer which creates a variety of statistics in HTML format from the Cabrillo format log. Run under Windows and is free to download, by the makers of TR4W
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WorkedFields displays a map showing the amateur radio field squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. Windows freeware by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]