and 2 categories
about bearing on dxzone.com
Software : Grid Bearing and Maps
Operating Aids : Distance & Bearing
Antennas : Satellite Antennas : Towers DX Resources : IOTA Manufacturers : Amateur Radio Maps Manufacturers : Antenna Masts and Mounts Operating Aids : Distance & Bearing
Operating Modes : Radio Direction Finding Operating Modes : Radio Direction Finding : Clubs Software : Beacon Monitoring Software : Grid Bearing and Maps
- Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
[ Hits: 7663 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- QTH Locator and Calculator
- Calculate bearing and distance and Locator online with this Java application.
[ Hits: 8375 | Votes: 243 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- AntennaCompass Station Bearings
- Antennacompass.com will calculate the distance and bearing for Ham, TV, FM, AM, and Shortwave stations and plot it on a compass like display.
[ Hits: 2579 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
Software : Linux Software : Logging Software : Shortwave Software : Time Software : iPhone
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10253 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Great Circle Calculator
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- W2IOL GCGC Distance/Bearing
- Freeware dos and linux command line executables to calculate grid great circle/geodesic distance, azimuth/bearing and MUF calculator by W2IOL
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bearing Info
- Bearing Info uses an extract from the VKLogger.com web site Op-Info to make it easy to find a callsign and hence bearing and distance information. It is written specifically for VK operators for use in Field Days although it could be considered a general purpose amateur radio utility, mainly for Aussies by VK4ADC
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links