Search Results for "call sign log"27 links
Contesting : Analysis
- LogView is a FREE post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Callsign lookup. Late FCC information. Information about the Hamdata callbook/logbook cd
[ Hits: 7073 | Votes: 573 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2446 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- K8ZT's Ham Radio Resources
- K8ZT's Extensive Ham Radio Resources about QRP, Vanity Callsigns, Software, Maps, Kent State, Shack Design, Argonaut, Sommer, Log Analysis
[ Hits: 3108 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4380 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Decoding multiple Morse code signals
- Decoding multiple Morse code signals automatically on a noisy RF band
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
[ Hits: 4310 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
[ Hits: 3084 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 3590 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- Databases of contesters call-sign to be used with logging software
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CQ Callbook - Online Internet Callbook
- The CQ Callbook makes it easy to find QSL information from web-accessible sources like address and manager databases and country-specific callbooks. The search procedure is quite easy: just enter Callsign and click on the Search buttons.
[ Hits: 1957 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Ham Profile
- This database is not a logging program. It is intended to collect information about the HAMs that you know. You just record the call sign and name of a HAM that you meet. Later you can use QRZ to look up the call sign to validate that it matches the name.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
[ Hits: 2197 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF-DX for Win95/98 is a VHF/UHF Logging Program specifically designed for 50MHz and above operation.
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- LTT Log
- A general purpose logging software that stores callsign, time, date, and other pertinent information by G7LTT for Palm OS
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ham Pilot
- Shareware logging program that stores callsign, time, date, by Christopher Williams.
[ Hits: 1515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MixW - Online QRZ.com Lookup dll
- This add-in for MixW will automatically do a callsign lookup from qrz.com and fill select information into your MixW log entry. It also optionally checks to see if the station is a known LoTW user
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16504 | Votes: 337 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1731 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]