- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
- Windows freeware miltimode program by F6CTE that supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOS X 10.4 application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
- Multitasking data analyzer demodulator and decoder for Windows.
- Contact-Multi is a Freeware Multi Digital program for Windows (PSK, RTTY,FSK and MFSK). It provides a DXCluster, Diplomes,LogBook,Qsl's Print, statistics Shareware version available. English and Spanish version
Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows freeware multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control.
Support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV.
Offer Logging functions.
- Freeware Digital modem program for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X, Windows XP, W2K, and Vista. Support several modes and is fully multi platform application by W1HKJ
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
- DOS freeware decoding program for Morse, RTTY, ASCII, BPSK31, TOR-FEC FELDHELL and receive TOR-ARQ.
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
- The multi-purpose FAX, RTTY / SYNOP / NAVTEX and SSTV program for Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT 4.0, XP, Vista and Windows 7
- A russian multi mode ham radio software that support SSB, SSTV, CW , GMSK, FSK, FSK-W, BPSK, RTTY, MFSK.
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
- This page is an introduction to the PocketDigi utility for PocketPC PDAs. Allow PSK, RTTY and CW operation from your PDA by n0hr
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morse code