Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
Oscar Sierra BravoPriority listing
- The OSCAR SIERRA BRAVO is an International DX Group. We believe in promoting friendship through radio amongst all people in the world. The membership is open to ALL radio operators regardless of their nationality, age, race, religion, politacal beliefs, and their memberships with other clubs.
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
- Discount CB & Accessory Distributor. Top Brands such as Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Galaxy, Solarcon, Bandit, Pyramid, Wilson, Superstar, Palomar, Nortstar, President, Dosy, Paradynamics, K40, Nemarc, Road Noise, Astatic, Turner, Telex. Best Prices and exceptional service. 21 Years serving the Communication Trade.
Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
- Professional Logging Software for Windows 95/98/NT. A separate version is available for DOS. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and DOS and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.