Search Results for "cb frequencies"8 links
- 2 Element Quad Project
- Homebrew quad antenna project you can build for very little cost for 12,11CB,10 meters and higher frequencies
[ Hits: 2315 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- CB Packet Radio
- Information regarding Packet Radio on CB. Includes legal information, frequencies, telnet gateways and much more.
[ Hits: 12465 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- Radio Waves, FCC Rules, channel frequencies, phonetic alphabets, ten codes and more
[ Hits: 7130 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Bigyun2000's Communications pages
- Radio related site including, ham, swl, cb, 11mtrs, scanners, aviation, frequencies, free software, downloads, decoding, space etc.
[ Hits: 5224 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- Informative site for 11-meter. The site including: packet, cb, 11mtrs, frequencies, callsigns in dutch
[ Hits: 2665 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Radio & Communications
- Info about many aspects of Radio & Communications. Antennas, signals, frequencies, codes, swr, scanning etc.
[ Hits: 17976 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.51 ]
- Sydney Scanner Frequencies
- One of the best compilations of frequencies in Sydney particularly SW. Include Police, other emergency people, Marine, the entire aircraft list for Sydney, RAAF squadron frequencies, UHF CB frequencies as well as a heap of miscellaneous frequencies like security, shoppin malls etc.
[ Hits: 12038 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]