Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
- Excel spreadsheet that helps you trace your status of DXCC entities.
You only have to fill the cells with your worked and confirmed entities and the totals will be automatically updated. You don't have to make any calculation
Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Special purpose amateur radio club devoted to the pursuit of operating and technical excellence. This site serves as a library of amateur radio contest and DX information.
- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
Near-Realtime MUF indicatorpop
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.