Search Results for "class e amplifier"17 links
- eham.ca Ham Radio Classifieds
- Ham and Amateur Radio Swap - Buy, Sell, Trade, Swap, radios, amplifiers, antennas and more. Classified ads for Canada, Ontario, Quebec, Maritimes, Prairies, British Columbia and USA
[ Hits: 30 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Amplifiers - NP Technologies, Inc.
- Develop, design, manufacture and test a wide range of RF Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NP Technologies Inc
- Design, develop, test and manufacture a wide range of Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10300 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Class E
- This program simplifies the design of the single-ended Class E amplifier. Operation is intuitive and encourages "tuning" and exploration.
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Class C Amplifier Matching
- QST Article on what you should know about matching networks for class C RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Nature of Source of Power in Amplifiers
- On the Nature of the Source of Power in Class-B and -C RF A mplifiers by W2DU
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What makes a Good tube-type HF amplifier?
- This article is written for the ham who is about to purchase their first HF amplifier or wants to buy an elite class of amplifier that could last the rest of their ham career.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W2DTC Homebew RF Amplifier
- Grounded grid, Cathode driven, 3CX3000F7 Triodes
[ Hits: 1857 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 2 x 4-400A Amplifier Deck
- A Class C Amplifier rebuilt with 4-400A tubes by W7IUV
[ Hits: 2537 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The Two Module, 400 Watt RF Amplifier 80 Meters
- This Class E RF amplifier will deliver up to 400 watts of RF output
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
[ Hits: 1416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Introduction to amplifier design
- These tutorials will teach you in very easy steps how to design A class amplifiers.
[ Hits: 4202 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Measuring Zs in solid-state amplifier
- Measuring the output impedance (Zs) of solid-state broadband HF amplifiers operating in class AB eham article by ZS6BIM
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 MHz VHF power amplifier
- Class C tuned VHF power amplifier for the 6-meter band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 2m 400 Watt linear using two 4CX250B
- This is the classic push-pull 2m linear amplifier featured in the various RSGB handbooks, 3 W input, can produce 500W of linear pep
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]