Search Results for "classes"21 links
- WG3E/VHF Test Contest Program
- Freeware DOS-based VHF contesting program for rover and single-op classes.
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Five Towns Amateur Radio Club
- Club in Stoke On Trent, England specialising in training for all classes of Amateur licence in the UK.
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WB7TJD Superstition Amateur Radio Club
- Superstition Amateur Radio Club: Ham Radio events and activities of the Superstition ARC include promotion of amateur radio amongst the public via licensing classes and radio communication demonstrations, on-air nets and discussion, and the December Hamfest in Mesa, Arizona
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Tampa Amateur Radio Club
- Since 1922 Tampa's largest Ham organization. Dedicated to hams by hams. Classes in theory, code, and experimentation are a regular event.
[ Hits: 1666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W4RSC Silver Comet ARS
- Silvercomet ARS is located in Paulding County Georgia. We are a ARRL Special Service Club. We hold Training Classes, do many Special Events Stations. We are also very involved in Digital Modes.
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ARROW - Ann Arbor's Ham Radio Club
- ARROW is Ann Arbor's ham radio club. We operate repeaters on 2m, 220, and 440, as well as conduct ham radio classes, license examinations, and a variety of other activities.
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Michigan Amateur Radio Alliance
- We publish a quarterly newsletter, hold Field Day,Public service events and still provide Morse Code classes on our repeater W8USA 145.230
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Central Michigan Amateur Radio Club
- Offer a wide variety of activities, including instruction to prospective new Amateurs, and classes for upgrades to General and Extra
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Lincoln Amateur Radio Club
- Everything you need to know about how to being a ham. Classes, testing, operating various modes and equipment
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Nellis Radio Amateur Club
- "Located at Nellis Airforce Base-Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Nellis RAC is a progressive radio club. Providing licensing classes, on-air code study group, vhf/uhf repeaters, emergency and public service communications, ""Aviation Nation"" Airshow Special Event Station N7V"
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Nashua Radio Club
- Exams, Club and Other Information, bullettins, classes and trainings
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W2GLQ - The Nutley Radio Society
- Exams, Classes, Meetings 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month. 8pm Nutley Red Cross Bldg.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Rockingham County Amateur Radio Club
- Fellowship for all Amateur Radio Operators of Rockingham County. Home of the N4IV repeater system. Licensing classes, testing, ARES, and Skywarn
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Oregon Tualatin Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Special services club offering monthly meetings, training classes and general advancement of ham radio in the Northwest.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NTAN Nightly Talk Around Net
- Nightly Talk Around Net sparked many new ideals and has promoted Amateur Radio in our area with things like, ARES, Skywarn Classes, Field Day, VE testing, Internet and other events that bring our Hams together as one big family.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- No Code International
- An international organization dedicated to the global elmination of Morse testing requirements for all classes of amateur license.
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.77 ]
- eHam.net Ham Exams
- Online ham radio practice exam by eHam, allow practice current exams but also old amateur radio exams based on old licence classes.
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- NMSU Instruction Manuals
- Instruction manuals for use with the NMSU training classes. Technician, General and Extra Licence class are availble in PDF Format
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Classes - Study Guide Software
- Two study guides that follow the ARRL manuals. While studying when you finish a section you select it and the program presents you with the correct question pool questions for that section. By Dick W5TA
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- History of Radio from 1895-1945
- The (Unofficial) Page of the History of Radio from 1895-1945 by Justin Carroll, Summer McArthur, and Jesse Holmes
[ Hits: 1393 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]