Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society
- IOMARS affiliated to the RSGB in April 1948. This is the only OFFICIAL site of the Society.
The primary club for Amateurs on the Isle of Man
- Devoted to the British Amateur Television Club.
- The UK-based Cave Radio & Electronics Group (CREG) is probably the world\'s leading organisation of its kind
BRARS - G4LMR
- Membership of our society is open to employees of British railway companies and railway enthusiasts who have an interest in any facet of amateur radio
British Amateur Radio Teledata Group
- BARTG caters for the radio amateur who is interested in data communications. All interests are covered from mechanical teleprinters through to Packet, FAX, AMTOR, PACTOR, CLOVER and PSK31. One of the oldest data communication enthusiast groups in the world.
Burnley Radio Club
- Welcome to Burnley amateur Radio Club, a club run by Amateur radio enthusiasts for Hams in East Lancs.
FISTS CW Club
- The International Morse Preservation Society
FISTS was founded in 1987 by the late Geo Longden, G3ZQS
Foyle & District ARC
- MN0AKU Foyle & District Amateur Radio Club.
Based in Northern Ireland , approximately 7km South of Londonderry City
FRARS Amateur Radio Club
- FRARS is a local ham radio club based in Poole, Dorset and has members active on all bands from 73KHz to Light!
- A non profit organisation run entirely by volunteers to promote Low Power Radio.
HARS - G3PIA
- Harwell Amateur Radio Society, Oxfordshire England
- Amateur radio web site with links,UK licensing and RSGB QSL Bureau info
Mid Glam A.R.G.
- A teaching and exam centre for all 3 stages of licence's.
The R.S.G.B.GB A /Z special event web site.
MX0GGP - ANARC
- Angel of the North Amateur Radio Club based in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear - Club callsign - MX0GGP
- Amateur Radio Club in Rochdale, Lancs, UK. Club callsign G0ROC.
- Established in 1954, RAIBC is a national society and Charity, dedicated to supporting Radio Amateurs and Short-wave Listeners with disabilities. The RAIBC logo is recognised throughout the amateur radio world.
- Radio amateur old timers association
Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
- Sheffield Amateur Radio Club has, for many years, provided a meeting place and training facility for those interested in Amateur Radio and Short Wave Listening.
The Aylesbury Vale Repeater Group
- The Aylesbury Vale Repeater Group - GB3VA - 145.700 / 145.100 Mhz 433.050 434.650 Mhz. GB3VA GB3AV GB3BV GB7VA Site maintained by Phil M0PSH Aynet
United Kingdom Radio Society
- UKRS is the nation's most member-orientated radio society for all those with an interest in Amateur Radio communication.
Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.