Search Results for "cluster node"8 links
- Telnet Cluster Page
- list of packet cluster nodes accessible by telnet.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX-Cluster nodes on maps
- Here you get pages with TELNET and HYPER links to all DX-Cluster Nodes in a graphic manner.
[ Hits: 2819 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- JOTA Cluster
- PI4RAZ/J JOTA / Scouting Cluster Node. A DX Cluster dedicated to the JOTA event.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Android ham radio DX Cluster, compatible with DX Spider, AR-Cluster, DxNet, CC Cluster, and CLX nodes. NKCCluster supports connecting to a user-defined DX cluster node, filtering DX spots per bands of interest
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1492 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- AR Cluster
- AR-Cluster is a ham radio packet cluster software supports both node and user connections using RF and Internet. Currently available in Standard and Enterprise version.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]