- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
Ham Radio Deluxe v4
- HRD v4 is a freeware windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
- A windows freeweare dx cluster client, allows you to monitor DX spots from users worldwide by M0PZT
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
- Freeware talking DX Cluster client for Mac OS X version 10.3 or later. With clusterTalk you can log into your favorite DX Cluster via telnet and have the spots "spoken" to you by the Mac's built-in speech synthesizer
- DX Monitor is a standalone Win 95/98/NT program which monitors the DX announcements available on the internet at DX Summit and presents the information in a sortable grid format and on a map centered on your location.
DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup
DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
- DXPocket is a fast, stable, low-traffic, and easy-to-use DX Cluster program for Pocket PC.
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
- ON4KST free telnet based client for Windows, provides a web based appearance while maintaining the bit lean connection and telnet speed.
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
- RDXCluster is a telnet client for worldwide DX Cluster, useful for radioamateurs hobby
- RXCLUS is a free amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
- MacOS free DXCluster telnet access client in spanish and english
Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
- The program can display DX Spots from Internet telnet from packet if you connect to a Packet DX Cluster or from unproto dx spots.
VQSpot for VQLog
- VQSpot is a simple program developed for sending DX-Spots automatically when QSO are logged into VQLog
- xdx is a dedicated Linux network client for amateur radio operators who want to exchange DX (long distance) radio information
- It offers support for AEA, Kantronics, SCS/Paccomm and Hal controllers. The program also offers full transceiver control for most of todays HF radios. The program also support DX Cluster monitoring