and 5 categories
about cluster on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 [next]
CB Radio : DXing DX Resources : Clusters
Ham Radio : Blogs : Europe : UK Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe : Italy Internet and Radio : Sounds Operating Aids : Beginner's Guides Software : Contesting Software : DX Cluster
- How access DX Clusters via internet
- The purpose of this page is to show you how you can access a DX Cluster via the Internet. There are many software applications available, some are free some are not. Excellent page from OZ2M
[ Hits: 1978 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- sdr-radio.com DX Spots
- SDR Radio DX Cluster data is taken from the Amateur Radio DX cluster using DXSpider
[ Hits: 2677 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DX Central
- DX web site includes dx cluster spots, dx news bullettins, band statistics, search spot archive and allow to receive dx spots in your mail box.
[ Hits: 4323 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- eham DX Spots
- DX Spots web cluster interface with filtering features available to eham subscribers
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DX Cluster Using the Internet
- For those of you not familiar with the DX Cluster, a word of explanation by Martyn G3UKV
[ Hits: 2435 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Software : Linux
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2158 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1494 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Software : Logging Software : Packet Software : Packet Cluster Software : iPhone
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2194 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links