The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
The Bazooka antenna
- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.
[ Hits: 4005 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
The Bazooka Antenna
- Notes on bazooka antennas by Katunk: a portable field antenna, sometimes called the double bazooka or a coaxial antenna.
[ Hits: 4064 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB