Search Results for "coaxial baluns"6 links
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3303 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Wire Baluns
- Baluns done with coaxial feed-cable
[ Hits: 1520 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 11600 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP 1:1 Current-type Balun for Portable Use
- A ferrite-loaded coaxial RF choke which just happens to yield the same result as a 1:1 current balun
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
You can try similar termscoaxial baluns baluns coaxial cable baluns vhf baluns ace baluns 9 to 1 baluns 4.1 baluns baluns 9 to 1 baluns for 2m 2:1 baluns 6m baluns baluns 2 1 baluns 6:1 baluns 2 m lte baluns
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links