Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- The Palomar Amateur Radio Club ("PARC"), in existence since 19
36, serves the Amateur Radio community of San Diego County California with repeaters located on Palomar Mountain
- The Red Oak Victory Amateur Radio Club (ROVARC), an ARRL affiliated club, was incorporated in 19
99 as a non-profit club.
- Riverside County Amateur Radio Association
Serving Hams in the Inland Empire of Southern California since 19
W6PW San Francisco Amateur Radio Club
- The S.F.A.R.C. is one of the oldest organizations of it's kind in the country This ARRL affiliated club was founded in 19
16 and incorporated in 1919
NO6PW San Francisco Ham Radio Club
- SFHRC - San Francisco Ham Radio Club, formed December 1,19
98, to conduct activities to advance the general interest and welfare of Ham Radio in San Francisco and neighboring communities of the Bay Area.
K6PV Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Club
- Founded in June 19
75, as the Rancho Palos Verdes Amateur Radio Association, the PVARC is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to further the exchange of information and cooperation among members. Rancho Palos Verdes, California
W6TO Fresno Amateur Radio Club
- The Fresno Amateur Radio Club was originally founded in the early days of Amateur Radio as the San Joaquin Valley Radio Club and affiliated with the ARRL on April 5, 19
Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 19
78, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
K6AA United Radio Amateur Club
- The United Radio Amateur club was formed back in 19
27, and has served the South Bay area of Los Angeles for over 80 years.
- GEARS was organized on August 13, 19
39 by a group of eleven hams from towns throughout the North Sacramento Valley area.
K6BB Big Bear ham radio club
- The club was established in 19
75 with the purpose to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote knowledge, to prepare for service in the community in time of disaster or need for emergency communications,