Search Results for "coil of"43 links
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5164 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters
- PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
[ Hits: 9128 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 12401 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15393 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4325 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Loading Coil for 136 kHz
- Pictures of loading coils according to OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Build Your Own Coils
- A method of building coils for your home made antennas
[ Hits: 4614 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Building Coils
- Building coils for a portable dipole using
a novel method of winding coils with weedeater cord!
[ Hits: 2540 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Easy tuning an building of traps
- A new and simple method for tuning traps. You need 2-3Watt of your TRX and two homemade coupling coils by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 5539 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 8.06 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 8922 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3435 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4310 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Currents in Standing-Wave Antennas
- How can the current "flowing" out of the top of a mobile loading coil be greater than the current "flowing" into the bottom of the coil?
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 4844 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- The Alabama Historical Radio Society
- The alabama historical radio society - come visit our website and museum where we have a large collection of antique radios. our club does coil winding, has a large library, and a wealth of knowledge in our members.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Pierce Aluminum
- Distributor of aluminum and a manufacturer of finished aluminum products. Pierce Aluminum offers a diverse inventory and distributes a complete line of sheets, coils, plates, bars, structural shapes, tubes, pipes and extrusions in the most varied alloys and sizes possible
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 18436 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- This software let you to control a pair of stepper motors, for three principle jobs: coil tuner, manual tuner control and satellite rotor control
[ Hits: 1616 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple freeware tool to calculate several kinds of HF filters. Use to calculate L-C and R-C band filters and bandpasses, L-C, L-R and R-C highpasses and lowpasses, coils and capacitors.
[ Hits: 4910 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Mac Antenna Master
- Dipole, Yagi, Vertical, Cubic quad, Log periodic, J-pole, coil, and transmission line design package for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 4948 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Z Match for Higher Power
- Single coil Z match witch handles the power of the linear amplifier
[ Hits: 2968 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- A good regenerative receiver
- A good SSB-CW-AM regenerative receiver with a fine tuning by moving the wooden stick with a grounded piece of PCB towards the coil.
[ Hits: 5487 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]