Search Results for "coil"100 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160m inverted L by W6SDO
- A 160 meter antenna with a base loading coil used to tune the two lower frequency segments of the band.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2021 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Mobile Loading Coil Measurements
- 75m Mobile Texas Bugcatcher Loading Coil Measurements
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Current Through a 75m Bugcatcher Loading Coil
- About experiments and measurements on loading coils using net standing wave current
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil measurement experiment
- Comment on W5DXP 2011 coil measurement experiment
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil Q Measurements
- Coil Q Measurements - With a special focus on wet coils.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loading Coils for 136 kHz
- This page starts by showing how to make loading coils for LF, and goes on to describe two of the loading coil assemblies used to resonate the experimental vertical antenna used at GW4ALG.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Coil Winding Tips
- Tips on winding wire coils used as inductive loads, traps, band-pass filters, are implemented in a number of amateur radio projects especially antenna projects
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Choke Coil - Made Easy
- In this article K3DAV show a very simple way to make an RF choke coil that will remove your RF feedback troubles
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coiled Coax Choke Balun
- A very practical Balun for aerial work is the choke type
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Variable Base-Loading-Coil
- A Variable Base-Loading-Coil for use under a HF Mobile Whip
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 160m mobile coil
- 160m Coil design for a mobile antenna by N3QO
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homemade Loaded Coil Dipole
- Homemade Loaded Coil Dipole ( w8010 diamond ) for 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 meter
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bootstrap coax traps for antennas
- Analysis of an antenna trap where a coil is formed of a length of coax cable, the outer conductor of one coax end is tied to the inner conductor of the other coax end, and the remaining connections form the terminals for the trap.
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronic Products Design
- Electronic Products Design Inc based in North Carolina, offers you custom design of transformers, coils, and telemetry control systems.
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coil32 is a free coil inductance calculator, that allows to calculate: single layer and multi layer air core coils, toroidal air core coils, inductors on ferrite rings, in pot core, flat coils on the PCB, and also LC resonance parameters. The program have additional plugins to calculate another kinds of coils.
The application is free for usage and distributing.
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Single-layer Coil Inductance and Q Calculator
- This calculator ask as input diameter, lenght turn and frequencu and will return L and Q
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- How rewind solenoid coils
- Rewinding solenoid coils
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A home-built low-pass filter for 4m
- This unit uses four capacitors, only two of which are variables, and a single tapped coil. It is built in a die-cast box, and has been tested up to 80W input power on 70MHz by G4CJZ
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Winding coils
- winding coils for construction project
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Grip Dip Oscillator
- Originally eveloped by I1FLC, uses seven plug in coils covering 3.0 to 30Mhz in a Colpitts oscillator circuit.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuning a Tesla coil
- Using an oscilloscope to tune a Tesla coil for resonance includes video and instructions
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]