Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWWcontests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW contest. Offer a Network version capable to run over a lan in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file.
Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
North Coast Contesters
- NCC was formed in 1989 to further the efforts of contesters interested in the CQWW and ARRL DX contests. The member area of the club is a 175 mile circle that includes major parts of Ohio and Pennsylvania.