KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key
FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.