- Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
[ Hits: 2127 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 145 Mhz Crossed Yagi
- Crossed yagi antenna for 2 meters band by VK4ZXX
[ Hits: 5664 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- 144 Mhz crossed Yagi
- An homebrew crossed Yagi antenna for two meters band based on DK72B design with pictures, detailed description and tricks by Barry Zarucki M0DGQ
[ Hits: 1511 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- CF and EH antennas
- Crossed-Field Antennas and E/H Antennas
[ Hits: 2822 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Crossed-Field Antenna
- Please be aware this article introduces a completely new concept in antenna theory. In fact, this is considered the most important development relative to antennas in this century. It is so pervasive that a series of articles are required to cover the concept and its applications to the depth and extent it deserves. This is the first publication about the Crossed-Field Antenna
[ Hits: 1482 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4801 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 4998 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- The QHtenna Turnstyle antenna system offers horizontal omni-directional antennas for the Ham frequencies in the VHF/UHF range of 50 Mhz to 432 Mhz. The Crossed Field Antenna" (CFA) by QHtenna offers a small antenna for limited space, maritime mobile, and seasonal DX work.
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating Tips for new hams
- Some operating tips, mainly for new hams that may have crossed over from 11 meters
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termscrossed 11 ele crossed crossed dipole 437 mhz crossed yagi crossed yagi crossed dipoles crossed-field crossed field 144 crossed yagi crossed loops crossed magloop crossed yaga 2 crossed yagis 70cm crossed 11 ele crossed yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links