Search Results for "data modes"24 links
- Dalry Amateur Radio Group
- Small group of amateurs with varied interests ranging from packet radio and data modes to electronics and tutoring.
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MM0BQM Homepage, lots of info on most soundcard data modes plus received SSTV picture gallery.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K2NCC's YouTube Channel
- Video samples of amateur radio, military, government, domestic and international data transmissions. Covering such digital modes as ACARS, CHIP, DOMINO, JT65, MT63, NAVTEX, and many more by K2NCC Frank
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.55 ]
- Introduction to Data Communications
- Roger Cooke G3LDI article on Data Communication modes
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- An Introduction to Datamodes
- ARAC guide to datamodes
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Have you ever wondered where different modes should be operated, what frequencies to avoid as a courtesy like SSTV etc? This site offer a database for known net frequencies,known segments for different modes, known beacons
[ Hits: 10193 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- Data Communications - Digital Modes
- Summary of digital modes, description of several operating modes, with sound samples by Highfields ARC
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G6GVI's data transmission page
- WinDRM for rapid data transmission over radio channels. A quick-start guide by Ross G6GVI and Jack G8HIK
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- digitalvoice Group
- Digital voice on Amateur Radio - devoted to the discussion of digitized voice and data over analog emission modes.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2110 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- SSTV for beginners
- SSTV info for beginners also has links for other data modes psk31 etc and links of interest to radio amateurs
[ Hits: 4606 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- Getting started on data modes with the Elecraft K2
- You do not need an expensive or complicated interface to get started using psk31 and other data modes with an elecraft k2 transceiver.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11736 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- ACARS VHF Data
- The first of a series of articles that provide an introduction to the latest ICAO defined digital communication modes, including VDL modes 2, 3 and 4. In this edition we begin with the current ACARS application then bring this up to date with AOA.
[ Hits: 2837 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- ZLP Electronics
- Yaesu Icom Kenwood CAT Interfaces. Isolated audio-DATA interfaces for ALL afsk DATA modes inc psk31 rtty sstv etc.
[ Hits: 1308 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
[ Hits: 9276 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- G7RAU Live MUF V7
- Live MUF is a DXC (cluster) telnet client which attempts to resolve propagation modes from spots and also attempts to calculate sporadic e possibilities purely based on incoming data from the cluster
[ Hits: 3754 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
[ Hits: 4092 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10576 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Big Dummy's Data Interface
- Simple soundcard data interface for the various data modes
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]