- D-RATS - D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication capabilities with D-STAR radios. It supports text chatting, file transfers, position reporting and mapping, and much more! It is written in Python using GTK to run on multiple platforms.
- D-STAR Gateway Software - ICOM software to interconnect D-Star systems
- D-PRS - D-PRS converts these position reports from remote D-STAR radios to an APRS format. Windows .net application
- Codec2 is a open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 kbit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- D-PRS converts these position reports from remote D-STAR radios to an APRS format. Windows .net application
[ Hits: 2445 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- D-PRS is GPS for ham radio. Includes DStarTNC2, javAPRSSrvr, DStarInterface, and TNC-X.
D-PRS is the act of converting Icom GPS information generated by Icom D-STAR radios in GPS mode into TNC2 fomatted APRS strings.
[ Hits: 1245 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- D-PRS Interface
- D-PRS Interface is written to provide a universal interface between APRS clients and an Icom D-STAR enabled radio with a low speed port.
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication capabilities with D-STAR radios. It supports text chatting, file transfers, position reporting and mapping, and much more! It is written in Python using GTK to run on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 5422 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- D-STAR Gateway Software
- ICOM software to interconnect D-Star systems
[ Hits: 4110 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- D-STAR Hot Spot
- D-STAR Hot Spot is software for Windows that creates a D-STAR 'point of presence' (or hot spot) utilizing an analog radio and a GMSK node adapter. The hot spot creates RF access to the D-STAR network where none previously existed
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- A simple command-line-based program
for the exchange of common data between D-Star radios
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
[ Hits: 1320 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- D-Start term, is a simple instant message or keyboard-to-keyboard chat application for DV mode
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DStar Comms
- Email, GPS Beacon, GPS Tracker, Text Chat, Private messages, internet Network node (link across the internet). Dstar Comms can be used for email deployment, GPS Tracking, reliable communication plus much more.
Availble in free and commercial version
[ Hits: 1724 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DSTAR SWITCH
- n open collaborated project for creating base libraries and applications to allow the passing of information from the host computer to the D-STAR radio and vice versa.
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- DStar TV
- Slow Scan TV for D-Star Amateur Radios
[ Hits: 1549 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- DStarChat USB
- Software for ICOM D-Star Radios IC880H IC80AD
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NJ6N's D-STAR Chat
- A simple D-Star keyboard to keyboard chat application for Windows by NJ6N.
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- RTPDir bridge software
- rtpDir: rtpDir_for_EchoLink_and_IRLP
RTPDir bridge software(Real Time Protocol Director).
It can be used on the Amateur bands, Government, commercial and private nets, or direct user to user without any radios connected.
[ Hits: 1800 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]