Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHFantennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
- Solarcon custom designs and manufactures a wide range of standard and specialized antenna products, Patch Antennas, Loop Antennas, Helical Antennas, Yagi Antennas, Slot Antennas, UHFAntennas, VHF Antennas, Bluetooth antennas, Dipole antennas and many more.
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas