dipol antenas for hf3 links
- Horizontal dipoles
- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Multiple Dipole Antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a multiple dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. The antenna will be designed to operate in the 10, 20, 40 and 80 m bands
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsdipol antenas for hf dipol antenas wire 10 to antenas p fm antenas qrp hf antenas vlf antenas 446 antenas antenas 3g cb antenas pmr antenas am antenas wi fi antenas 446-antenas antenas cb antenas eme
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links