Search Results for "dipole antenas"6 links
- Inverted Vee calculator
- Online calculator for dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Horizontal dipoles
- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4862 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HF Multiple Dipole Antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a multiple dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. The antenna will be designed to operate in the 10, 20, 40 and 80 m bands
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsdipole antenas antenas open dipole antenas vh antenas pl2 vlf antenas qrp hf antenas antenas antenas p fm 70 cm antenas 446-antenas antenas 3g cb antenas fm antenas pmr antenas am antenas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links