Search Results for "electrical t connectors"5 links
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 6839 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Davis RF
- provide electronic and electrical wire, cable, RF connectors, DSP audio filters, rope, non-conductive guy cables for aerial or tower support; plus sundry aerial related parts
[ Hits: 2277 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Anderson Power Products
- Electrical power connectors
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- One of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. The Company designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]