Search Results for "emergency communications"88 links
DX Resources : Nets
- County Hunter Net Procedures
- The main purpose of the county hunter's net is to facilitate the operations of those hams seeking to work all counties in the United State. It is also a useful place for CW emergency communications as there is almost always someone monitoring the frequencies.
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Emergency Communications-KC7NYR
- Amateur Radio Emergency Communications, Public & Community Service, Missing Children
[ Hits: 2015 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Jones Emergency Management Support Group
- This club provides emergency communications in the event of an emergency or disasters. and special events or search and rescue operations. severe weather radio nets.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Auxiliary Communications Service
- State of california, governor's office of emergency services, ACS program. bulletins, newsletters, .ftp & .pdf, links & more on public safety auxiliary communications.
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site describes ARES goals and methods and structure."
[ Hits: 5315 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- ARES Missouri
- "ARES trains and organizes Hams to provide emergency communications to ""Served Agencies"" such as FEMA, National Weather Service, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Hospitals, and others. This site is a resource for Missouri ARES Teams and a point of contact for Served Agencies."
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Washington State Army MARS
- Emergency Communications Support - FEMA, DOMS, and Homeland Security communications resources. Health and Welfare radiograms.
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Northwest Georgia ARES - RACES
- Internet home of the Northwest Georgia Emergency Communications Group, Inc.
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Emergency Communications
- What to have before you go.
[ Hits: 1542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Central Arkansas Radio Emergency Net
- The C.A.R.E.N. Club is one of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Arkansas, dating back to the late 1950s. Just as the name implies, the C.A.R.E.N. Club is the state leader in emergency communications, SKYWARN, Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES).
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ontario Emergency Communications
- Assisting in relaying information to local authorities in Ontario in the event of an emergency.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gadsden Amateur Radio Club Home Page - K4JMC
- To promote Amateur Radio in the Gadsden - Etowah County area and to provide public service to our community in the form of emergency communications.
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sarasota Emergency Radio Club
- The Sarasota Emergency Radio Club, is an Amateur (Ham) Radio club in Sarasota, Florida, dedicated to provide emergency and public service communications.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cook County ARES
- Home page of Amateur Radio Emergency Service of Cook County, Illinois. Information on Emergency and Public Service Communications.
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital Amateur Radio Club
- Provides Attleboro Area towns with Emergency Communications needs and local Amateur Radio operators with the opportunity to enjoy their hobby in a group atmosphere.
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Nellis Radio Amateur Club
- "Located at Nellis Airforce Base-Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Nellis RAC is a progressive radio club. Providing licensing classes, on-air code study group, vhf/uhf repeaters, emergency and public service communications, ""Aviation Nation"" Airshow Special Event Station N7V"
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Molalla Amateur Radio Emergency Services (MARES)
- Provide professional, Emergency Communications to Local, County, State Governmental and Emergency Service Organizations in a manner worthy of Ham radio
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Piedmont Amateur Radio Klub
- Office website of the PARK radio club in Halifax, Virginia. Providing emergency communications to Halifax Virginia and surrounding areas.
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- West Virginia District Six ARES/RACES
- The West Virginia District Six ARES/RACES Group's mission is to assist Federal, State, and Local Agencies with emergency communications.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W9PVR Pine Valley Repeater ARC
- Pine Valley Repeater Amateur Radio Club Richland County ARES/RACES
Serving Richland County with Sky warn Storm spotters and communications were needed. Working with Emergency Management and other emergency services.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- NH7C Amateur Radio Social Network
- NH7C.com was created with the user in mind and sports many of the latest features available. Whether you have interest in Contesting, QRP, CW, Emergency Communications or any other facet of Amateur Radio, you are welcome here at NH7C.com.
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EmComm-Products LLC Homepage
- EmComm-Products LLC manufacturs emergency communications products for Amateur Radio, MARS, CAP, military and government customers.
[ Hits: 1815 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Wavenode SWR and RF wattmeter
- The WN-1 is a precision RF Watt, SWR, and DC Meter to digitally monitor your amateur radio and emergency communications stations.
[ Hits: 3320 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Giles SkyWarn
- Giles SkyWarn KI4CFK is an ARRL affiliated club dedicated to preparedness in case of severe weather or any emergency which requires emergency communications on 146.775
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Station Lightning Protection
- This website outlays the basic knowledge, safe design and installed equipment that are employed in the lightning protection system of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary Radio Facility. This should also be relevant to the Civil Air Patrol, MARS, and Amateur Radio stations who provide emergency communications capability for public safety or the military
[ Hits: 2196 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]