Search Results for "ferrite cores"10 links
- OH7SV Windom baluns
- Windom baluns for kilowatt range made with two ferrite toroidal cores amidon ft-140-61 and another schema with two ferrite rods
[ Hits: 3069 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Palomar Engineers
- RFI Kit, ferrite cores, baluns, loop antennas, antenna tuners and various accessories
[ Hits: 7222 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Performance RFI Filters that work right at the noise sources, ferrite cores.
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LA7MI 40W RF Amplifier for 80m
- 40W Linear Power amplifier with FETs for 80m
Some notes about saturation in ferrite- and iron-cores.
Written by LA7MI Stein Torp, N-5005 Bergen
[ Hits: 2587 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Ferrite information
- Ferrite Toroidal Cores, Magnetic Properties of Ferrite Materials, EMI - RFI Suppression
Design Considerations, Ferrite Beads, Ferrites for RFI Ferrite Cores for RFI Suppression
by CWS ByteMark
[ Hits: 12695 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Toroid data
- Information on toroids, binocular cores, iron powders, ferrite
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Tutorial on ferrite balun cores
- Toroid cores, ferrite rods a good electrical tutorial on baluns
[ Hits: 3175 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
[ Hits: 4143 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Ferrite for RFI
- Ferrite cores for RFI Suppression
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]