Search Results for "ft one yaesu"35 links
Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers
- Yaesu FT-101 HF Transceiver
- Yaesu FT 101 unofficial web site managed by NW2M
[ Hits: 4095 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Boom microphone
- A boom mic for the Yaesu FT 897 857 and IC-7000 done modifying a cheap PC headset by G8JNJ PDF File
[ Hits: 9138 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Yaesu FT100 Frequently Asked Questions
- This FAQ is made from the archives of the FT100 mailing list based on the OneList service.
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-2000 website
- FT-2000.com is the one stop shop for exchanging critical operational settings like Mic EQ / Processor / AGC settings etc.
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SignaLink SL-1 and Yaesu FT-817
- The SignaLink has been used with virtually every radio available, but the radio that is heard mentioned most often is the Yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Installation of FT817 RF Speech Clipper by DF4ZS
- Installation of FT817 RF Speech Clipper into
Yaesu's MH-36 DTMF Microphone
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RF Speech Clipper for Yaesu MH-31
- RF Speech Clipper into Yaesu's MH-31 Standard Microphone
[ Hits: 1372 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Microphone boom headset for the FT-897
- Homebrewing a mic boom headset for the Yaesu FT 897 and 857 transceivers
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 serial cable
- Here is a serial control (CAT) cable that plugs into the FT-857's microphone jack, freeing the CAT/Linear jack for other purposes.
[ Hits: 8279 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- CAT System on MIC socket for Yaesu FT-897 FT-857
- How to redirect the CAT to the MIC socket on the Yaesu FT-897/857
[ Hits: 1974 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Yaesu FNB-78 battery for FT-897
- The Yaesu FNB-78 Battery plugs into the FT-897/D. It produces 13.2 VDC at 4500 mAh. The radio can hold one or two and one can be in use while the other is charging.
[ Hits: 3422 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-920 Inrad CW Filter Mod
- This modification allows the use of two filters. Either one or two filters in cascade may be selected
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 3382 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2590 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 17220 | Votes: 451 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- Tuning control of the Yaesu FT-736R multiband VHF/UHF transceiver.
[ Hits: 3668 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Control CAT FT 847
- Control software for Yaesu FT-847
[ Hits: 10487 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-500 receiver.
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-120 receiver.
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Yaesu FT-101 pics
- Images of Yaesu FT 101
[ Hits: 2319 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Wire a XLR Mic to a Yaesu FT-950
- Yaesu FT-950 Wiring for a Microphone with a 3 pin XLR Plug to 8 Pin Plug & Foot Switch Wiring from REAR PANEL
[ Hits: 4803 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SM20 microphone with FT-100D
- Use an Icom SM20 microphone with Yaesu FT-100D
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-1000MP interface
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
[ Hits: 6066 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bluetooth CAT Interface for Yaesu FT 857 817 897
- Schematics and purchasing information for the Yaesu FT - 8x7 DIY Bluetooth CAT micro miniature interface done by YO3GGX
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.58 ]
- Programming software, diagrams, radio mods, secrets, service manuals for Motorola, Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, Alinco.
[ Hits: 22039 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 7.69 ]
ft one yaesu
You can try similar termsyh4 yaesu headset yaesu yh4-yaesu-headset-yaesu yaesu mod yaesu ft-920 yaesu ft 817 yaesu ft-847 yaesu vx-7r yaesu yaesu vx-2 yaesu ft-450 yaesu ft-817 yaesu vx-5r yaesu vx-170 yaesu ft 10r yaesu ft-897
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links