Search Results for "ground antennas"62 links - and 1 categories
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 2965 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 43592 | Votes: 125 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be?
Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 19006 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3178 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 37026 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1654 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Turn Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground and Modeling Helices in NEC-2
[ Hits: 1750 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28773 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- K5OE, Introduction To Amateur Satellite Ground Station Antennas
- There are many kinds of satellite antennas that will get you on the birds and allow you to have lots of fun
[ Hits: 3069 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 20079 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- Amateur Radio Antennas: Ground Theory
- Perfect ground vs. poor ground. What is the difference? How does the ground influence the DX-gain?
[ Hits: 5925 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground / Radial Systems
- Guide to ground mounting antennas by Bencher
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 22654 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the â€świngspanâ€ť of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Dipole Height
- Dipole Antennas, the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 7044 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Chelton Antennas
- Makers or naval and military antennas
[ Hits: 1793 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Delta X-Ray Antennas
- Antenna Manufacturer HF Delta Loops and VHF/UHF Ground Planes
[ Hits: 10513 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Antenna Systems & Supplies
- Antennas, cables, Grounding Equipment, shelters and towers.
[ Hits: 1944 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systems—Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3610 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4857 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]