Search Results for "ground for antennas"22 links
- Radial ground system for verticals
- Maximum-gain radial ground systems for vertical antennas by K3LC
[ Hits: 1387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground Plane antenna for 20m
- A simple and cheap quarter wave antenna for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 43605 | Votes: 125 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- VHF UHF Ground Plane Antennas
- Ground plane antennas for 144, 222 and 440 MHz
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4067 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 3062 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Transformer for Ground-Independent Receiving Antennas
- Transformers theory and calculator of turns on binocular cores. Comparison with toroid cores.
[ Hits: 1058 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28779 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas and Grounds for apartments
- Suggestions on finding RF ground when you live in an apartment and you want to setup an antenna
[ Hits: 20084 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Earth Systems
- In order to resonate at a particular frequency, an antenna needs to be at least one half wave length long. Antennas below a 1/2 wave are dependent on a ground system for resonance as well.
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- QEX Ground System Experiments
- N6LF series of experiments on ground systems for vertical antennas. That series of reports was converted, with some modifications, into a series fo seven articles in QEX magazine.
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Simple VHF UHF Ground Plane
- Simple VHF-UHF Ground Plane antennas for under 20 dollars, even in phased array configuration.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 22656 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the â€świngspanâ€ť of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Quarter wave vertical antenna
- About the basics of the quarter wave vertical and ground plane antennas that ares widely used for medium wave broadcasting, mobile radio communications applications and many more.
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 20 15 10 meters
- A small, multiband vertical which cover 20, 15, 10 meter amateur radio bands. This easy to build ham radio antenna could serve as an emergency or field day antenna.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SE Engineering
- Manufactures FM antennas, mast ground kits, 75 ohm isolation transformer, for the broadcast industry.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tecom industries product line encompasses a wide range of highly sensitive active and passive antennas for use in airborne and ground applications, providing complete coverage of the 20 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systems—Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3611 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]