Search Results for "hawaii"32 links - and 1 categories
- 10 Meter Wire Antennas
- Dimensions of 10 meter wire antennas
[ Hits: 6365 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12201 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2800 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 meter wire antenna calculations
- Six meter wire antenna sizes
[ Hits: 3431 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- The Upright V Dipole
- A small antenna for limited space / lanai use.
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Zero 1 and Sweet Thang's C.B. Site
- Hi, we are C.B.'ers from the MiniGrass (Hawaii). We have links to just about anything (c.b. related) on our site, plus some cool pics too.
[ Hits: 7661 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Hawaii QSO Party
- Sponsored by the Koolau ARC, KH6J.
To provide competition for Amateur Radio Operators by contacting as many Hawaii stations as possible.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KH6/F5IDM - Ham Radio and Lighthouses
- Island of Hawai'i, British Columbia , QUebec, Canary Islands, Wisconsing, Florida lighthouses activations by F5IDM
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pacific IOTA Numbers
- IOTA Designation for The Hawaiian Islands
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
[ Hits: 1762 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- WH7N Blog
- A wordpress blog about ham radio and computing by WH7N Honolulu hawaii
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The UH Ham Club
- A Registered Independent Organization (RIO) of the University of Hawaii at Manoa
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- University of Hawaii Radio Astronomy
- Online receiver streams signals from Jupiter and the sun
[ Hits: 7725 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory (CSO)
- A 10.4-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated at the top of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 15-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated near the summit of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WH6DHT D-STAR Hawaii
- D-STAR repeaters in Hawaii
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Balloon Lift with Lighter than Air Gases
- balloon buoyancy, balloon
materials, and antenna construction materials.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Satellite Activity by KH6RH
- Logbook of current amateur radio satellite activity, along with 50 mhz activity and satellite antenna projects from Hawaii.
[ Hits: 2027 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KH6FOO Pages
- Hawaii-Californian Tropo ducting reports
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Using Batteries
- Batteries in fact and fiction. Batteries, Cells,Chemistry, Math and Radios
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termshawaii hawaii,ham university of hawaii maui hawaii kauai,hawaii hawaii scanner hawaii firs hawaii fire hawaii county hawaii azimuthal map schofield hawaii hawaii honolulu hilo hawaii live hawaii hawaii frequencies
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links