Search Results for "hawaii"30 links - and 1 categories
- 10 Meter Wire Antennas
- Dimensions of 10 meter wire antennas
[ Hits: 5900 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 11876 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 meter wire antenna calculations
- Six meter wire antenna sizes
[ Hits: 3334 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Upright V Dipole
- A small antenna for limited space / lanai use.
[ Hits: 1411 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Zero 1 and Sweet Thang's C.B. Site
- Hi, we are C.B.'ers from the MiniGrass (Hawaii). We have links to just about anything (c.b. related) on our site, plus some cool pics too.
[ Hits: 7606 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Hawaii QSO Party
- Sponsored by the Koolau ARC, KH6J.
To provide competition for Amateur Radio Operators by contacting as many Hawaii stations as possible.
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KH6/F5IDM - Ham Radio and Lighthouses
- Island of Hawai'i, British Columbia , QUebec, Canary Islands, Wisconsing, Florida lighthouses activations by F5IDM
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pacific IOTA Numbers
- IOTA Designation for The Hawaiian Islands
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
[ Hits: 1524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- WH7N Blog
- A wordpress blog about ham radio and computing by WH7N Honolulu hawaii
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The UH Ham Club
- A Registered Independent Organization (RIO) of the University of Hawaii at Manoa
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EARC Hawaii
- Hawaii Emergency Amateur Radio Club
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hi-QRP i Hawaii QRP Club
- The Hawaii QRP Club, Hi-QRP is the creation of Dean Manley, KH6B, on the Big Island
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KH6J Koolau Amateur Radio Club
- Hawaii Amateur Radio Club
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- University of Hawaii Radio Astronomy
- Online receiver streams signals from Jupiter and the sun
[ Hits: 7190 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory (CSO)
- A 10.4-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated at the top of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 15-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated near the summit of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WH6DHT D-STAR Hawaii
- D-STAR repeaters in Hawaii
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Balloon Lift with Lighter than Air Gases
- balloon buoyancy, balloon
materials, and antenna construction materials.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Satellite Activity by KH6RH
- Logbook of current amateur radio satellite activity, along with 50 mhz activity and satellite antenna projects from Hawaii.
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KH6FOO Pages
- Hawaii-Californian Tropo ducting reports
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Sporatic-E on 10 meters band
- Understanding 10 Meter sporatic-e propagation by James R. Duffey
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using Batteries
- Batteries in fact and fiction. Batteries, Cells,Chemistry, Math and Radios
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]