30m QRSS Junkbox Beacon
- This simple 30m QRSS beacon is built entirely out of junkbox parts, the only component purchased specifically for this project was the 10,140kHz crystal.
4S7B Sri Lanka Beacon
- IARU NCDXF Beacon in Sri Lanka 4S7B working on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200
Beacon Station MO 189.5 KHz
- This site is dedicated to experimental low frequency operation in the 160 to 190 kHz spectrum.
LF beacon MO is no longer active. This page is retained only for reference information.
- DK0WCY transmits 24 hours per day on 10144 kHz in the 30 meter amateur radio band. QTH in Scheggerott, südöstlich von Flensburg JO44VQ
I8EMG / B
- Operate several beacons from 28 Mhz to 24 Ghz
- I8EMG is running several beacons from 10 meters to microwaves
- A 18 Mhz and 30 Mhz beacon running in Italy by IK6BAK
- UHF beacon from JN55VF italy 432,469.0 MHz
- 40meter band beacon on 7,039.6 MHz
- 50Mhz 28Mhz 13.5Mhz amateur radio propagation beacons by K6FRC
N1KXR/B Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- The N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008. This beacon is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator and is located in Deerfield, Massachusetts USA
- Beacon On The Air Since 1999 and runs 24 / 7 and SHARED with KG4KIZ.
- 2,6 and 10 meters beacon located at Lake White, Ohio
- Zeeland, Michigan
- List of OH beacons running on HF VHF and higher frequencies
OK0EF QRP Beacon
- 10134 kHz beacon power is 500 mW Male Pritocno village, locator JO70BC.
OK0EU QRP Beacon
- OK0EU is short-wave QRP beacon set up by the OK QRP Club and supported by the Institute of Atmospheric Physics of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (UFA).
OK0EV 1854 Khz beacon
- Beacon OK0EV works daily from 6:00AM to 8:00PM
local time in 160m band from the Czech Republic.
- The worlds oldest vhf-uhf beacon
- 30 meters beacon from UK.
QRSS is a method of sending very slow morse code.
The VE3TO Radio Beacon Transmitter
- The VE3TO beacon transmitter is a hybrid, consisting of both modern solid state and old vacuum tube technology working on 10132.0 kHz
USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Sites coverage area.
- High Frequency Expermental Beacon "WV". The Beacon operates on the frequency of 13.55567mhz. This Beacon is very low power. It operates under Part 15 of the FCC Rules and Regulations. It transmits with only 1.5 milliwatts of power
WD2XGJ Experimental Station
- Experimental Longwave Transmissions from Tower Hill
Operator Name Warren, Ham Call K2ORS, Frequency: 137.7796 KHz
- Homebrew crystal-based with IRF510 PA at 2W into a dipole