hf mobile antenna
and 1 categories
about hf mobile antenna on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Mobile Antennas
Antennas : 10M Antennas : Helical Antennas : Mobile
Manufacturers : Antenna Masts and Mounts Manufacturers : Antennas : CB Manufacturers : Antennas : HF Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Mobile Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Mobile Antennas : Screwdriver Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Small & Stealth Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Yagi Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : Marine Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave Manufacturers : Wattmeters Operating Modes : Mobile Shopping and Services : Antennas Technical Reference : Homebrew
- Shunt feed a hustler mobile HF Antenna
- 40 and 20 meters mobile antenna
[ Hits: 17569 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[ Hits: 29042 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 82255 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas
- Effective HF Mobile Antennas Keith WB2VUO, explains difficulties on gaining antennas efficiency on lower bands with mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 7094 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 33098 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ARRLWeb: The HF Mobile Antenna
- Members only articles on HF mobile antennas, includes an interesting RV antenna with a 5 bands coverage, and another similar antenna for camper.
[ Hits: 2893 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 8573 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links