Search Results for "hf tube amplifier"21 links
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
[ Hits: 4803 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.54 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2660 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HD Communications
- Rf Connectors,RF Amplifiers,RF Filters,HF cable and accesories. Tower hardware valves and tubes
[ Hits: 2083 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Yaesu FL2100Z operating tips
- The Yaesu FL2100Z is a HF linear amplifier rated for 1200W PEP input, and using two 572B triode tubes.
This article explores the recommended operating conditions, and alternatives.
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
[ Hits: 1731 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21083 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- GI7B GI7BT Tubes
- GI-7B and GI7BT Tubes for HAM Radio use (HF-VHF-UHF),linear amplifier builders
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Tube-type amplifier FAQs.
- This page should help the less experienced users solve common problems and questions about HF tube-type amplifiers by Matt Erickson KK5DR
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What makes a Good tube-type HF amplifier?
- This article is written for the ham who is about to purchase their first HF amplifier or wants to buy an elite class of amplifier that could last the rest of their ham career.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tuning up a tube-type amplifier properly
- This guide is primarily written for those who are new to HF tube-type amps, or anyone who wishes to get the most out a Linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to select a tube HF amplifier
- Excellent article and guide to choose the best RF power amplifier that fit your needs by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Tetrode Linear Amplifiers
- I4FAF etrode Tube Linear Amplifier experience
[ Hits: 3305 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrewing a tube-type HF amp.
- This article discuss the use and construction of a grounded-grid, triode type HF amplifiers
[ Hits: 1667 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The G2DAF Linear Amplifier
- Scans of original G2DAF articles on his HF linear amplifier using QY3-125 tube
[ Hits: 1374 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3227 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- HF Power Amplifier by CT1FMS
- An RF power Amplifier for HF bands with 3 GI-7B tubes by CT1FMS
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 500w 4X150A/7034 TubeVHF amplifier
- 500w 4x150a/7034 tube 26-30mhz vhf output amplifier
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- GS-35B 6 meter amplifier
- VHF power amplifier for 50MHz using GS-35B tubes, output 1500 W with 75 W input
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]