Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootoutpop
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
Sunstone CircuitsPriority listing
- Sunstone Circuits is your easiest source for quoting and ordering printed circuit boards online. We are three respected brands in one: PCBexpress quickturn boards, PCBpro.com full-featured and design-checked boards, and PCB123 design software.
Radio Scanner Guideupdated
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux