- AFSK TNC with Arduino
- Cheap AFSK TNC, APRS for everyone with arduino, BeRTOS and a STM32F100 chip by OM5AMX
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenna analyzer with Arduino
- HF Antenna analyzer with Arduino Nano, open software. Available in Kit or mounted and tested.
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Arduino antenna tuner
- This project describes an ARDUINO based automatic antenna tuner, for an end fed half wave (EFHW) antenna, dual band for 20 & 40m.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Arduino Antenna Tuner
- An interesting arduino project to work as an antenna tuner
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Arduino APRS with BeRTOS
- An Arduino APRS project based on the real time OS BeRTOS
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino Beacon
- A multi-mode QRP radio beacon built around the Arduino.
This radio propagation beacon transmitter project is presented by M0XPD
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino CQ Caller
- Arduino automatic CW Keyer for amateur radio
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino miniVNA Control
- A controller for the miniVNA using an Arduino UNO and touch screen color graphic LCD display
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino QRP transceiver
- An HF QRP CW RTX built around the Arduino open-source electronics prototyping platform
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Arduino SDR
- Setting up Arduino DUE to run as an SDR software defined radio
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Arduino TNC
- An Arduino project to make it work as a KISS TNC
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Azimuth and elevation rotor with Arduino
- An cheap homemade azimuth and elevation rotation system using an Arduino/AVR.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Computer Controllable Stepper Switch
- A stepper switch controller made with arduino by N3OX
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DDS VFO using Arduino
- A DDS VFO using the Arduino Uno platform
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Frequency Counter with Arduino
- An interesting project even if not complete and not fully documented about an Arduino-based frequency counter fot the Kenwood TS-520S.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Ham Radio Arduino Projects
- Ham Radio applications with the Arduino micro-controller presentation by W8DER
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An Arduino based CW contest keyer addon, ideated and designed for the use in conbination with the K3NG Arduino keyer open-source firmware.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF PWR and SWR Meter with Arduino
- This sketch will read RF power and SWR from any SWR bridge, designed to work on VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Rotator Control for HyGain HAM-IV
- Hy-gain HAM-IV rotator control with Arduino by OK1BIL
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple keyer for the Arduino
- A morse keyer project made on Arduino, inlcudes the main program script by m0xpd
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 1.92 ]
- Trackuino - Arduino APRS Tracker
- An open source Automatic Packet Reporting System tracker based on Arduino by Javier Martin
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A multiplatform software oscilloscope and logical analyzer software that acquires data using an arduino or a parallax USB Oscilloscope
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 Arduino Controlled Beacon
- An example of how to control a Yaesu FT-817 with an Arduino to make a multi-band CW beacon.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]