Search Results for "homebrew rig"14 links
- Balun construction
- PDF files describing how to homebrew a 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 26249 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Low-Cost dipole for QRP
- Here’s an economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homebrew Bicone Antenna Project
- Homebrewing a vhf bicone antenna with 8 clothes hangers and 4 feet of Sch40 non-metallic rigid conduit
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- PA5MW Ham Radio Blog
- Ham radio Blog, focusing on homebrewing and testing antennas, rig mods and contesting.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Homebrew Yaesu CT119 Cable
- To make a software update for the Yaesu FT-DX9000D, its needed to buy original CT-119 cable.
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- Power amplifier for 2m rig
- An RF power supply for 144 MHz schematics and instructions
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- No tune SSB/CW transceivers
- no tune SSB/CW transceiver for 1296, 2304, 5760 and 10368 MHz
[ Hits: 2617 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homebrew equipment by JR3XUH
- More than 40 of equipment; rigs and test devices.
[ Hits: 3228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N2CQR 20 meter portable DSB transceiver
- Homebrewed transceiver for 20 meter originally born for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An universal power supply for rigs
- VU3NSH article on high current universal supply for rigs
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High current power supply for rigs
- High current universal supply for rigs, project article by VU3NSH
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Universal QRP Transmitter
- Here's the homebrew Universal QRP transmitter adapted from work by Wes Hayward - W7ZOI. The circuit originally appeared in QRP Classics published in 1980 by the ARRL
[ Hits: 2595 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termshomebrew cw key 2m homebrew homebrew vfo 27 mhz ham homebrew ecm homebrew mic homebrew homebrew 220 mhz homebrew homebrew tnc homebrew-amp homebrew 144 mhz homebrew 2m homebrew qrp homebrew atu qrp-homebrew
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links