UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
- This website offers a starting point for people looking for a QTH for a: DXpedition, Contest Expedition, or IOTA Expedition
The information contained in these pages has been collected from hams who have recently operated from these locations.
Longview East Texas radio club
- LETARC provides public service to the Longview Tyler Gilmer Henderson Gladewater Marshal Texas areas through the availablility of their SKYWARN alert repeater and a large network of weather watchers.
ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
- R25Log is an universal Log-Program, developed by active Hams for active Hams. Tested and proved in real QSO-operation, it combines all functions of conventional log-progams with a number of new features and a wealth of informations, input- and evaluation-possibilities. Freeware run in DOS Shell
DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup