QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
Central Arkansas Radio Emergency Net
- The C.A.R.E.N. Club is one of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Arkansas, dating back to the late 1950s. Just as the name implies, the C.A.R.E.N. Club is the state leader in emergency communications, SKYWARN, Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES).
Split Operations - When and How
- When do you need to go to a split operation ? When the people you are giving reports to are not answering, or when you are not getting your report from the station you are working because of other stations who are continuously calling.
- CutRate Batteries supplies fully compatible, after market battery packs for two-way radios and barcode scanners. Our products are guaranteed to work with Motorola, Kenwood, Yaesu, Vertex, Icom, Telxon, Intermec, LXE and PSC two-way radios and barcode scanners.
KJI Electronics, Inc
- KJI Electronics, Inc. has been serving the Amateur Radio Community since 1978. An authorized Icom and Kenwood dealer, we carry many other manufacturers of HAM radio equipment. Located in Caldwell NJ, we service the radios we sell.
- Ham radios at Gigaparts inc. Kenwood Icom Yaesu and most famous brands.
Yahoo! Groups : TS-850S
- Welcome to TS-850S HF Transceiver Owners Group.
Group designed to discuss the attributes, usage and technical information sharing,
concerning this Classic Transceiver.
Please feel welcome to add your questions, information and comments. We hope you enjoy the Amateur Operators "Attribute of helping ones fellow operator". Valid AmateurCallsigns only, admitted.