Search Results for "kiss mode"5 links
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3317 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Q15X25 is a packet modem with a KISS/AX.25 interface designed for HF transmission of AX.25 packets and TCP/IP using Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and forward error correction (FEC).
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 2870 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 27Cxx Eprom programmer and KissEprom
- Simple eprom programmer for 27Cxx family , used in TNC and G3ruh modem, eprom tutorial, schematics and KissEprom software for windows by iz7ath
[ Hits: 5131 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.09 ]