The VHF Dxpedition to Dominica
- Main goals of this dx pedition was test out a MID SIZE 2MXP20 dual polarity or cross polarized Yagis in a field environment and shoot for a record number of EME QSO's using this system
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
Communication Concepts, Inc.
- Provide components to the amateur who wants to construct their own gear and to the professional who wants to save money and time in prototyping their circuit design, Filters, HF Amplifiers, Splitter Combiners, VHF Amplifiers, ATV
Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
Yaesu FT-857 description
- The FT-857, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work.
Build an HF Linear Amppop
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO