K0BG - Mobile Radio Operations
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
- Meet users of the new and revolutionary WSJT/JT44 mode, ask for help, arrange skeds, learn how to run JT44 and WSJT.
Make More Miles On VHF
- "Lists of hotlinks for VHF radio amateurs hunting dx via meteorscatter, aurora, Es, Tropo; eMail listings of operators qrv in meteorscatter; listing of current VHF DXpeditions"
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.