Search Results for "logging program"90 links
Contesting : Software
- 10 - 10 QSO Party Log
- Shareware Windows logging program for the 10-10 QSO party
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TLF Contest Log
- A GPL console mode (ip-) networked logging and contest program for hamradio under LINUX
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LA0FX Contest Logs
- Offer various contest logging programs, for scandinavian contests, SPDX, PAXX, OK/OM Contests, IARU VHF Contest, Portugal Day DX contests, HSC contest, various polish and norwegian local contests and other utilities
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Logging program for the Nordic Activity Contest
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL 10 meter contest Log
- A sharewave windows logging program for the ARRL 10 meter contest by N3FJP
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WorkedGrids is a Windows application that displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. WorkedGrids uses colors to display information on a per-band basis. Up to four bands can be displayed concurrently
by VE2ZAZ Bert
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Information and download page for the CQ/X GPS-enabled logging program for mobile operation in amateur radio state and regional QSO parties by N05W
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wireless Field Day Log Program
- A reliable logging system for Field Day based
on wireless networking. Freeware, runs on macintosh, linux and windows
[ Hits: 1688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Twlog is a linux ham radio log program records basic Ham log information. It was writen for day to day logging, not contesting. By WA0EIR
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KLog is a Ham radio logging program for Linux / KDE
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1367 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Radio Logger
- NW7US logging program for palm/os
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Log2000 is a program for logging and tracking QSO's, creating and printing QSL's and QSL labels. Designed for Windows 95/98, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- DX Tracker
- DX Tracker(tm) is a PC based amateur radio logging program. The program was created and is supported by Ed Lyons, KD6IET, and is constantly undergoing enhancements requested by its many users. The application has been used by amateur radio enthusiasts over the past 10 years, and many enhancements have been added to satisfy the radio amateur needs.
[ Hits: 1569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Windows shareware logging program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- miLog Reporter
- Reporting program that help you keep track of contacts and take care of the routing activity of creating reports and QSL cards. Require miLog logging program
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Simple PSK31 and RTTY program based on the AE4JY PSK engine. Logging inlcudes 10-10 and VP number. Exports to ADIF and CSV.
[ Hits: 2451 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
[ Hits: 4911 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.15 ]