about logging program on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3
Software : Android Software : Contesting Software : Hellschreiber Software : Log Analysis Software : Log Converters Software : Logging
Software : Macintosh Software : PalmOS Software : Shortwave
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- White Stick Log
- White Stick Log Version 1 is an amateur logging program for the visually impaired. Based on Easilog it has slightly reduced facilities.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A free windows logging program for radio hobbyists, and others by AB9B
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links