Search Results for "low noise amplifier"21 links
- AR2 communications
- Complete catalog of low noise preamplifiers and microwave Gunnplexers.
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Transverters, amplifiers and low noise preamplifiers
[ Hits: 5083 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- TE Systems
- Manuf RF power amplifiers wideband+narrowband for Commercial, Defense, OEM and amatuer markets. Also low-noise rf amplifiers
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7336 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- muTek Limited
- Manufacturer of RF amplifiers, low noise pre amps, transverters, power supplies
[ Hits: 1643 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- High Sierra
- Amateur radio products delaer, ham radio satellite products, low noise amplifiers, SDR friendly converters, FUNCube Dongle products, up and down convertes.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X Band LNA
- X Band low noise amplifier, designed for 10.368 MHz operating frequency by AD6IW
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4322 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Alpha 9500 blower problem
- How to reduce noise on Alpha 9500 amplifier fan.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Noise Microwave Amplifier Design Tutorial Series
- This series will follow to completion the full Low Noise Microwave Amplifier design, development and prototyping.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 432 MHz EME PreAmplifier
- 432 MHz EME low noise amplifier. Circuit, components and image by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 8740 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 15915 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Low noise preamplifiers
- Lot of projects of preamplifies from HF to VHF and UHF by yu1aw
[ Hits: 19516 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
[ Hits: 3527 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio - Microphone Preamp
- Low signal, noise-high AC gain preamplifier
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4m Preamplifier
- Here is a simple but good performance 4m pre amp. The device used is a BF994S low noise dual gate mosfet
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- low-noise amplifier for HF reception, amplifies signals 80 to 100 times between 0.15 MHz and 30 MHz.
It will let you hear more signals with your RTL-SDR plus Ham-It-Up setup
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]