low noise amplifier
about low noise amplifier on dxzone.com
Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Amplifiers
Manufacturers : Software Defined Radio : Upconverters Operating Modes : Microwave Operating Modes : Mobile Publications : RF Foundamentals Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Alpha 9500 Software : Circuit Design Technical Reference : Amplifiers : RF Amplifiers Theory Technical Reference : Amplifiers : UHF Amplifiers Technical Reference : Preamplifiers
- Transverters, amplifiers and low noise preamplifiers
[ Hits: 5079 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- TE Systems
- Manuf RF power amplifiers wideband+narrowband for Commercial, Defense, OEM and amatuer markets. Also low-noise rf amplifiers
[ Hits: 1241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7269 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- muTek Limited
- Manufacturer of RF amplifiers, low noise pre amps, transverters, power supplies
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Technical Reference : Software Defined Radio : RTLSDR
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 15810 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Low noise preamplifiers
- Lot of projects of preamplifies from HF to VHF and UHF by yu1aw
[ Hits: 19420 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
[ Hits: 3490 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio - Microphone Preamp
- Low signal, noise-high AC gain preamplifier
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4m Preamplifier
- Here is a simple but good performance 4m pre amp. The device used is a BF994S low noise dual gate mosfet
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links