Mumbai Amateur Radio Society
- Mumbai Amateur Radio Society is a Society of Active Amateur Radio Operators in the city of Mumbai, The commercial capital of India. ``The main objective of the Society is to conduct Activities such as Ham Radio awareness Programs, Communications Support during Ganesh Visarjan, Disaster Communication and many more activities in order to promote Amateur Radio.
International Pharmacists Ham Group
- The I.P.H.G. has been constituted to unite HAM Pharmacists, to promote radio-initiatives, to establish friendship and to help the people who needs any possible aid the Group can provide. ``Please have a look at our free IPHG AWARDS
Integrated Tower Systems-ITS
- Premier OEM of portable tower systems, Communication-Site-on-Wheels (COWs), heavy-duty fixed foundation telescopic structures commercial and military, worldwide sales and leasing
RTSH - Online
- Radio Tirana and Albanian Television (RTSH) broadcasts local news, music, and entertainment programs via FM, TV and mediumwave and international programs in 7 languages by shortwave radio.
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
- EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available
Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component